OPUS as an employer in the energy industry
For more than 20 years, OPUS has been a reliable partner for those who want to shape their professional future.
We support you with our direct link to the labour market as well as good contacts to leading companies in the energy industry.
In doing so, our services also exceed mere temporary provision and placement of labour; our consultants bring forward your career development and show you how to make use of an opportunity much better.
Applications from job beginners as well as older candidates are welcome!
As a specialized personnel partner of the energy industry, we have plenty to offer our employees:
- a higher-than-average, fixed income / above the general pay scale
- 30 paid vacation days
- financial support for a secondary residence and trips back home
- challenging and varied tasks
- occupational and private coverage by a collective accident insurance
- chances of obtaining a permanent position at the hirer
- individual assistance and active support at the beginning of the new job
- deployment opportunities at top companies in the energy sector
- representation of interests by the work council of OPUS
- occupational training / further education